At Velocity Valley Adrenaline Park. (1335 Paradise Valley Road, Ngongotaha, Rotorua 3040)
FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Feel like a superhero or a secret agent on a mission during a Bungy jump in Rotorua! Take a leap of faith of your own or with a friend and jump off the ledge of a 43m (141 feet) high Bungy tower. A Bungy jump in Rotorua will make you feel invincible, unstoppable and alive!
Come at least 10 min in advance of your Bungy jump in Rotorua to our adrenaline park. Upon request, we also provide free shuttle service from all Rotorua central locations. Before the Rotorua Bungy thrill can start, a trained Bungy master will brief you about safety and put the harness on you.
Once on the top of the tower, a Bungy master will be here for you to help talk you off the ledge. When you take the leap, you will hurl headfirst at 60kmph to the grounds attached to your feet. The Bungy jump in Rotorua takes approx. 30 min in total. From top to bottom with preparations, you will need about 10 min.
- 1 Bungy jump
- High-quality rope with anti-tear and overstretching protection
- 2-point safety full-body harness
- Photos/Video (can be purchased onsite)
- Minimum age: 10 years (children under 15 years with consent of parents)
- Minimum weight: 35kg (77lbs)
- Maximum weight for solo jump: 150kg (330lbs)
- Combined maximum weight for the tandem jump: 150kg (330lbs)