It all began as a hobby of jumping off cliffs over seventeen years ago. Today we still jump off cliffs, but now we share this with those who dare and those willing and eager with our two thrilling activities.
The Canyon Swing is a giant rope swing, 109m high with a 60m freefall. The Fox is an extreme zipline, with a five-metre freefall, 182m above the canyon floor and two ziplines.
We package these two challenging activities up in a combo that’s great value and packed with adrenaline.
Set amongst the dramatic scenery of the Shotover Canyon just 15 minutes from Queenstown, it’s not just the landscape that takes your breath away. Our unique jump styles can leave you saying, what, how and most likely why? Because it’s ridiculously scary and seriously fun.
To experience our combo with zipline and canyon swing in Queenstown, we meet at our shop in the city centre. After you check-in, we'll ask you to fill out our safety form before meeting our friendly staff. We will then take you to the zipline and canyon swing site which is a 15-minute drive from Queenstown. From the parking lot, the starting point can be reached by walking a few hundred metres uphill.- Zipline:
When it's your turn, our experienced zipline masters will assist you in putting on your harness and give you all the safety instructions and the encouragement you might need to take the leap. Now it's time to choose your launch style and get ready for your ultimate adrenaline rush. After a breathtaking 5-metre drop, you speed over the famous Shotover Canyon on 445m of cables and can enjoy spectacular views. - Canyon Swing:
The canyon swing starts right where the zipline ends and your skilled zipline masters will prepare you for the jump. Again, you can choose a jump style and experience a breathtaking 60-metre free fall followed by a 200-metre swing over the stunning Shotover Canyon. After the swing, you are pulled back up to the platform. You will also have the opportunity to view and purchase photos and videos of your zipline and canyon swing in Queenstown, a perfect way of sharing your adventure with friends and family at home.
- High-quality ropes & equipment
- Transfer from central Queenstown and back
- Option to purchase photos for an extra charge on site (starting at NZD 50)
- Solid, closed-toe footwear
- Appropriate clothing for outdoors and all weather conditions (in winter: jacket, hat & gloves)
- With suitable hands-free mounts (wrist, head, chest), you can take your own Go Pro/camera along
- Minimum age: 10 years (minors under 16 only with parental consent)
- All participants must be able to fit the harness
- Minimum weight: 35kgs
- Maximum weight: 125kgs (180kgs combined weight for tandem swing)
- Physical health (you must include details of any medical conditions in your safety form before the activity)
- Not suitable for those who are pregnant