This zipline in Queenstown is, without doubt, the most exciting zipline you can find anywhere in the world. In fact, the "Kea" route includes, among its 6 ziplines, the steepest tree to tree zipline in the world, making this an unmissable experience for all nature lovers in Queenstown. With the help of our guides, you will spend an unforgettable day surrounded by unique nature.
Tour programme- Preparation:
We will meet at our treehouse 15 minutes before the start
of the activity. We will help you put on your harness and helmet and give you an introduction to the tour you are about to begin. Your group of 2-10 participants
will be followed by 2 guides so that you will always have all the help you need. - Tour:
During the experience there is no need to control your speed, so you can fully relax and enjoy the view of the trees, the animals living in the natural environment and the thrill of the descent. During the zipline experience in Queenstown, you will reach up to 70 km/h (44 mph)
thanks to the steepest tree to tree zipline in the world. Along the way, you will find 12 aerial treetop platforms. After the fifth zipline, you will have to walk about 20 minutes downhill
on foot, at the end of the route you will find the sixth and last zipline of the day. - Return:
After about 2 hours and 30 minutes to 3 hours depending on the size of the group, the experience will be over. The end of the route is at the base of the gondola
- Location of activity: Bob's Peak mountain
- Description: Bob's Peak Mountain is just a few kilometres from Queenstown and can be reached entirely by public transport thanks to the gondola that takes you 100m from our base.
- Route: From the top station of the gondola to the bottom station of the gondola.
- Total duration: 3 hrs
- Route length: 6 zipline
- Certified guide
- Please don't bring a backpack or bag, you won't be able to carry it with you on the zipline.
- Hiking boots
- Your own GoPro (possibility to attach them to our helmets), you can also hire our GoPro
- Video camera or camera with the possibility to hang it around the neck
- Minimum age: 6 years
- Physical health
- No fear of heights
- Minimum weight: 30 kg (66 lbs)
- Maximum weight: 125 kg (275 lbs)