This zipline route in Queenstown is perfect for those who like to compromise. 4 ziplines long, it allows you to enjoy this activity to the fullest. At the same time, it doesn't take up too much time and also allows those who stay a few days in Queenstown to try the zipline without giving up other activities. Along the way, you'll have spectacular views of the lake, the surrounding mountains and, of course, the rich and lush nature around you,
Tour programme- Preparation:
We will meet at our treehouse 15 minutes before the start
of the activity. We will help you put on your harness and helmet and give you an introduction to the tour you are about to begin. Your group of 2-10 participants
will be accompanied by 2 guides
so that you will always have all the help you need. - Tour:
During the experience there is no need to control your speed, so you can fully relax and enjoy the view of the trees, the animals living in the natural environment and the thrill of the descent. Thanks to our infrastructure, during the zipline in Queenstown you will reach up to 50 km/h (31mph)
After about 1 hour and 30 minutes to 2 hours depending on the size of the group, the experience will be over. At the end of the route, there will be a 10 min uphill walk to the top station of the gondola
- Location of activity: Bob's Peak mountain
- Description: Bob's Peak Mountain is just a few kilometres from Queenstown and can be reached entirely by public transport thanks to the gondola that takes you 100 m from our base.
- Route: From the top station of the gondola and back to the starting point.
- Total duration: 2 hrs
- Route length: 4 ziplines
- Certified guide
- Please don't bring a backpack or bag, you won't be able to carry it with you on the zipline.
- Hiking boots
- Your own GoPro (possibility to attach them to our helmets), you can also hire our GoPro
- Video camera or camera with the possibility to hang it around the neck
- Minimum age: 6
- Physical health
- No fear of heights
- Maximum weight: 125 kg (275 lbs)