This route of zipline in Queenstown is definitely the one that will give you the biggest adrenaline kick. The "Kereru" route includes not only 2 ziplines in the wild, but also a 21-metre drop. Kereru is a typical bird of our area, renowned for its habit of getting drunk on berries and falling off trees. Come and experience the Kereru feeling too, get drunk on adrenaline with our zipline in Queenstown.
Tour programme- Preparation:
We will meet at our treehouse or 15 minutes before the start
of the activity. We will help you put on your harness and helmet and give you an introduction to the tour you are about to begin. Your group of 2-8 participants
will be accompanied by 2 guides
so that you will always have all the help you need. - Tour:
During the experience there is no need to control your speed, so you can relax completely and enjoy the view of the trees, the animals living in the natural environment and the thrill of the descent. The most important point is without a doubt the 21-metre drop that will leave you breathless. - Return:
After about 45 minutes to 1 hour depending on the size of the group, the experience will be over. At the end of the route, there will be a 10-minute uphill walk to the top station of the gondola
- Location of activity: Bob's Peak mountain
- Description: Bob's Peak Mountain is just a few kilometres from Queenstown and can be reached entirely by public transport thanks to the gondola that takes you 100 m from our base.
- Route: From the top station of the gondola and back to the starting point.
- Total duration: 1 h
- Route length: 2 zipline
- Certified guide
- Please don't bring a backpack or bag, you won't be able to carry it with you on the zipline.
- Hiking boots
- Your own GoPro (possibility to attach them to our helmets) you can also hire our GoPro
- Video camera or camera with the possibility to hang it around the neck
- Minimum age: 6 years
- Physical health
- Minimum weight: 20 kg (44 lbs)
- Maximum weight: 125 kg (275 lbs)