Discover one of New Zealand's most stunning regions on this scenic day trip culminating in a Milford Sound Cruise. On Milford Sound's largest and most stable catamaran, you will have the opportunity to see the highlights of this beautiful and unique fjord with the option to enjoy a freshly prepared buffet lunch or breakfast along the way. Bring your camera and capture the beauty of the sound and its local wildlife. It's bound to be an experience you won't forget!
- Modern catamaran with spacious decks
- Expert commentary
- Close-up photo opportunities of local wildlife
Departure & Arrival:
You will be picked up at the agreed-upon time and location in Queenstown by one of our glass-roof coaches equipped with spacious, comfortable seats and free WiFi. The drive to Milford Sound takes approximately 5h, during which time you can enjoy some entertaining and informative commentary by the coach driver (headset commentary is also available in Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French, German and Portuguese) while admiring the picturesque scenery of the Fiordland National Park.
Upon arrival at the Milford Sound Visitor Centre, you will board our Nature Cruise which lasts between 1h 45 min and 2h. After your Milford Sound Cruise is over, you have the option of returning back to Queenstown by coach, or by taking a 45-minute scenic flight in a small jet or helicopter.
Characteristics of the boat:
- Number of passengers: 250 people
- Licensed bar
- Sun-protected area
- Outdoor decks for 360-degree viewing
- Comfortable indoor lounge with full height viewing windows
- Tea and coffee
- Coach transfer from Queenstown to Milford Sound and back
- Optional add-on: Buffet lunch*
- Optional add-on: Scenic return flight to Queenstown by jet or helicopter