Are you looking to reach new heights after exploring the gorges of the Ardèche by canoe? The most daring adventurers among you will be fulfilled with our adventure park and its "sports" pack which allows you to face six circuits of progressive difficulty. Several meters above the ground, many playful obstacles await you, between ladders, monkey bridges, zip lines and other games involving balance, all accessible from 12 years old. On the safety side, be assured: we use a system of permanent belay with carabiners, which can only be released at the end of the course.
Tour programme- Preparation:
We are waiting for you directly at the adventure park during its opening hours between 10 am and 4 pm
(park closes at 8 pm). A large car park is available on site. Once welcomed by Cyril and his team, who will give you your equipment and explain the safety instructions, you can start the first route.- Tour:
There is no time limit to complete the course(s) included in the chosen formula, which you can redo at will. A succession of obstacles awaits you (rope crossings, ladders, beams, zip lines, nets, etc.) of varying and progressive difficulty, requiring a mix of balance, agility and strength.- Return:
Once the course(s) are completed, or between two circuits, you are invited to enjoy the facilities of our adventure park, such as its snack bar and private beach, which will make your day unforgettable.
- Location of activity: Ardèche Gorges
- Description: Located in a green setting on the riverside, our 5-ha adventure park offers 10 progressive routes for a total of 150 obstacles and 1,600m of zip lines. Perfect to amuse the whole family!
- Route: Pink, orange, green, blue, purple and red (see pictures for the detailed routes)
- Difficulty: medium
- Harness with smart carabiner system "Bornak".
- Certified instructor
- Car park
- Private beach
- Backpack with: water, snack
- Sneakers or hiking boots
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- Physical health
- No fear of heights