Join us on our tandem paragliding flight over the Spanish Pyrenees. Tour the great mountains of the surrounding Castejon de Sos from the freedom of the sky. This high altitude tandem paragliding flight is suitable for all levels. A great adventure for anyone who is looking to feel the freedom and adrenaline of the sky. The essence of an unforgettable view involving the beauty of the Pyrenees.
Tour programme- Meeting & Preparation:
We will meet 10 minutes before
your booked time in our school. Once there, your pilot will go through a safety briefing with you. Afterwards, we will hand out the harness and helmet to you and make sure that it has been put on correctly.
From the school, we will transfer you to the takeoff location. If you have a companion, he or she can wait at the landing site, which is a five-minute walk from the school.- Start and Flight:
Once we arrive, you will receive a detailed explanation from the pilot about the takeoff and landing. If you have any doubts, your pilot will be more than happy to answer them. Of course, you will be fully supervised by the pilot from the beginning to the end of the flight.
During the time of your flight, you will fly over the Solano villages
and a great view of the Posets, Aneto, Turbón peaks
.- After Landing:
After an impressive flight and a gentle landing, we safely return to the school from where we started.
- View of Solano villages; Posets, Aneto, and Turbón peaks
- Altitude change: 1,300 metres
- Total Duration: 2hrs
- Duration of the flight: 20 or 40 minutes
- Maximum number of participants: 4
- Type of flight: High Altitude Flight
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, helmet
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Transfer to the starting point and back to the base
- A photographic report of your flight (including a one-minute video and 15 photos) can be made at a price of 25 euros
- Long pants, long sleeve sweater, and anorak or windbreaker
- Trekking boots or sneakers
- Gloves (in winter)
- Maximum weight: 120kg
- Physical health