If you are looking for a unique experience that combines adventure and fun, our canyoning in Taormina is just the thing for you! You will be immersed in the Mediterranean nature of Sicily and we guarantee you an unforgettable day with our attentive guides ready to advise and help you every step of the way.
Tour programme- Preparation:
We will meet in front of Taormina station
and from there we will reach the start of the route with our vehicles. Once we arrive, you will be provided with all the necessary equipment to tackle the canyoning and your certified guide will give you a safety briefing. The group size will always be a maximum of 10 people. - Tour:
Depending on the season and the conditions of the rivers, we will decide on the spot which canyoning route to take. In any case, the route will be about 300 metres long and there will be 4 waterfalls. We will tackle the route by sliding or abseiling with ropes, there are no jumps.- Return:
At the end of our incredible adventure, we will return to our starting point with our vehicles.
- Canyon: medium level
- Description: Depending on the season and the conditions of the rivers, we will decide on the spot which canyoning route to take.
- Route: We will meet in front of Taormina station and at the end of the experience, we will return to the starting point.
- Distance: 300m
- Total duration: 6 hours
- Time in the canyon: 3 hours
- Complete high quality canyoning equipment
- High class harness and rope material
- Certified canyoning guide
- A second pair of closed shoes (better if trekking shoes) to use during the activity (they will get wet)
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Minimum age to participate alone: 18 years
- Swimming ability
- Physical health