With our thermal flight, we go high over the Alps and you will have enough time to enjoy the unique feeling of flying! The Niederbauen mountain is the ideal starting point for your paragliding flight because from here you can enjoy a breathtaking view of Lake Lucerne and the surrounding mountain peaks.
- Meeting and Preparation:
We meet at the bottom station of the Niederbauen mountain railway, which takes us to the large starting place in the grassland. During the preparations for take-off, the pilot will give you instructions for the departure, flight and landing and hand over the equipment.
- Start and Flight:
The take-off is simple: At the pilot's command you start running and after a few steps we will soon fly above the deep blue water. Then you sit back in your comfortable paraglider seat and enjoy the flight experience. You have your hands free to take pictures.
- After Landing:
The landing in Emmetten is just as smooth as your take-off. If you have booked the option including photos and video, you will receive them directly after the landing on a USB stick.
- Route: from the Niederbauen to the village Emmetten
- Altitude: 850m
- Total duration: ca. 1h30min
- Duration of the flight: ca. 30min
- Type of flight: Thermic flight
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, windproof jacket or warm overall, helmet, gloves
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Lift ticket
- Pictures/Video (can be booked on sight for a surcharge of 34CHF)
- Transfer from Luzern on request (to agree on after the booking)
- Solid footwear
- Summer: warm or short clothes (depending on weather and temperature)
- Winter: ski clothes
- Camera for pictures
- Minimum age: none (kids under 16 need their parents' consent)
- Minimum/Maximum weight: 30-100kg