At our base (Alte Bundesstrasse 14, 6425 Haiming)
FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
THE adventure tour awaits you in the Auerklamm canyon! High jumps, fast waterslides and impressive abseil passages, this is canyoning extreme. Overcome your fear and take the jump into crystal clear water. Of course, everything supervised by our state-certified canyoning guides.
The tour begins in our base, from there we take a short drive to the point of entry of the canyon. First of all, you will get extensive safety instructions, then we descend into the canyon. Dazzled by the beauty of the ravine, our action-packed way takes us downwards. Once we are back down we head back to the base. There you can spoil yourselves on our sun terrace - you have earned it!
- Canyon: Auerklamm (Difficulty level: moderate)
- Description: Feel the impressive power of the water at mad abseiling points, jumps up to 10 meters and impressive waterfalls.
- Abseiling height: Up to 12 m
- Jumps: Up to 10 m
- Waterslide length: Up to 10 m
- Total duration: 3.5 hrs
- Time in canyon: 1h40min
- Tour takes place in any type of weather
- Bus transfer to the point of entry
- State-certified canyoning guide
- High class harness and rope material
- Complete white water equipment (7 mm wetsuit)
- Action- and fun area
- Drink after the tour
- Accommodation can be booked on request with the provider
- Shower gel
- First canyoning experience
- Swimming ability
- No fear of heights
- Physical health
- Minimum age: 16 years
Rafting provider with certified rafting guides
Wiggi Rafting Haiming is a rafting provider with officially certified rafting guides
Canyoning provider with certified canyoning guides
Wiggi Rafting Haiming is a canyoning provider with officially certified canyoning guides