At our base (Ried im Oberinntal 231, 6531 Ried im Oberinntal)
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Next available date:
total for 1 participant
for 1 participant
Our “whitewater kick” awaits you. Be prepared for the fight with the roaring powers of the Inn river. On this tour your full attention is vital from the start because some of the most demanding passages are right after the entry point. With our state-certified guides you will master this challenge.
We start in our base from where we take you to the entry point. Once we have arrived at the Inn river, you will get an extensive safety briefing from our state-certified guide.
Get ready because here we go. At the end of the tour we will bring you back to the base. There you can recover from your adventure.
- River: Inn (Difficulty level: Level IV)
- Description: Tearing rapids, roaring white water - an exciting duel with the forces of nature with rollers and whirlpools up close.
- Distance: 10 km
- Total duration: appr. 3 hours
- Rafting duration (time on river): appr. 1:30 h
- Transfer to the point of entry and back to the base
- State-certified rafting guide
- High class rafts
- Complete whitewater equipment
- Shower gel
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
- Minimum age: 14
Canyoning provider with certified canyoning guides
H2O Adventure is a canyoning provider with officially certified canyoning guides
Rafting provider with certified rafting guides
H2O Adventure is a rafting provider with officially certified rafting guides