Our fun tour is best suited for beginners and those who have already tried out canyoning before. In this tour, we take you to the perfect canyon, according to the weather, the group or time of the year.
You will experience spectacular ravines, exciting slides as well as abseil points as you move through the canyon. Compared to our basic tour, everything is now a little higher, narrower and more spectacular, so pure canyoning feeling. In order to assure your safety, you will always be accompanied by our certified guides. The group size is a maximum 7 persons per guide, so nothing stands in the way of a canyoning experience according to your taste!
We’ll be meeting at our base in Sonthofen, where you will receive your safety equipment right away.
Afterwards, you will drive to the entry point at the canyon, where you will receive a safety briefing from one of our certified guides. Step by step we will introduce you to canyoning with abseil training and helpful tips. Then you will go into the canyon where exciting passages with jumps, slides and abseiling points are waiting for you. If it becomes too demanding for you, there are several exit points during the tour.
From the point of exit you can have a stress-free trip back home.
- Difficulty level: moderate
- Description: This is a water and action-packed tour with many slides, jumps and short abseils.
- Abseiling height: Up to 15 m
- Jumps: Up to 7 m
- Waterslide length: Up to 15 m
- Total duration: appr. 5 hours
- Time in canyon: appr. 3 hours
- Legally certified canyoning guide
- High class harness and rope material
- Complete white water equipment
- Photo service
- Special canyoning shoes
- Swimming ability
- Physical health
- Minimum age: 12