Are you true explorers and ready to steer a raft by yourselves?
Then get into our Canadian style canoes (2 or 3 people per canoe) and overcome the pitfalls of the Iller river together. Fun and thrill are guaranteed, especially when passages like the “Rubi Stufe” or the “Endress-Wehr” are looming on the horizon. But don’t worry, this tour will be accompanied by our experienced state-certified guide in their kayaks.
We meet in our station where you can park your car. Here you will receive your high quality equipment and all questions will be answered. Under the supervision of our state-certified guide we will drive to the end- and start-point of the tour, so that we can start our adventure perfectly organised. First off though there will be a detailed safety talk.
Two or three of you then navigate across the thundering river. Together you plunge into the rapids and waves of the Iller and get even closer to the action. Every wave becomes a wet, tippy pleasure.
Then feel free to join us at our station to conclude the adventure. If you would then like to eat something, there is the possibility of a barbecue in the "Restaurant zum Schiff".
- River: Iller (Difficulty level: Level II)
- Description: Look forward to rapids, whirling studels, small steps and sweeping water. Experience a new adrenaline kick at every rapids!
- Distance: 9 km
- Total duration: appr. 3:30 h
- Rafting duration (time on river): appr. 2:30 h
- Participants per boat: 2-3 persons
- State-certified guide
- Complete whitewater equipment
- Free photos of the best moments of the tour
- If you do not want to come with your own car, a pick-up service can be arranged. The price would be about 5€ per person. Please discuss this with us in advance.
- Swimwear to wear under the wetsuit
- A pair of stable sneakers that will get wet
- Swimming ability
- Physical health and endurance
- Minimum age: 10
- Children under 18 years of age may only participate when accompanied by an adult