Get ready for a special team event you won't soon forget. This tour is not for the faint-hearted, you will need your full devotion to master this canyon. But don’t worry, accompanied by one of our state-certified guides, you will manoeuvre through the exciting canyon safely. Prepare yourselves for incredible passages like mighty ravines, audacious jumps, impressive cliffs and long slides. THE perfect tour for the adrenaline junkies among you. So get ready to conquer the canyon!
Tour programme- Preparation:
At first, we’ll meet at our base in Lenggries
. There you will receive your safety equipment and your wetsuit. From there you’ll drive to lake Sylvenstein to the point of entry of the canyon with your own car
. - Tour:
Once you have arrived there, you will get an extensive safety-talk
from one of our state-certified guides, before you can start right off into the canyon. - Return:
After the exciting tour through the canyon, where you will do jumps, abseiling passages and water slides, you are again cordially invited to our base
. You are also free to enjoy some traditional food in the restaurants nearby.
- Canyon: Sylvenstein (Difficulty level: easy)
- Description: The canyon is for real adrenaline junkies who are sporty and free of vertigo. Exciting slides, impressive jumps and abseils of 35 meters await you.
- Total duration: 4.5 hrs
- Time in the canyon: 3 hrs
- Abseiling height: up to 35 m
- Jump height: up to 17 m
- Slide length: up to 35 m
- Number of participants: 6-40
- Participants per tour: up to 14 (with more participants, we go into the canyon in several groups)
- Complete high-quality canyoning equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit (size XS-XXXXL), life jacket, shoes (size 28-46))
- High-class harness and rope material
- Certified canyoning guide
- By car/bus: free parking is available close to the base
- By public transport: from the train station Lenggries you can reach our Outdoor Station within 7 to 10 minutes by foot
We can arrange a Bavarian Weißwurst breakfast at our base before the tour or a delicious BBQ after the tour. Please inform us after completed booking if you would like to reserve a breakfast or BBQ. The price of €8.50 for the breakfast and €23 for the BBQ per person can be paid on site (BBQ not available after the 4th of August).
- Ankle-high Trekking shoes
- Shoes suitable for damp (no flip-flops)
- Swimming ability
- Physical health
- No fear of heights
- Minimum age: 16 years
* From 30 persons, we divide the group into a morning and afternoon session to reduce waiting times in the canyon. In the meantime, the other group can use the time freely. You are also welcome to join our rafting tour "Rafting Team Event - Isar" (simply to book additional).
Good to know
The tour takes place in all weathers.