This rafting tour is the perfect tour for families to have a great experience. You will cruise along relaxed but also more exciting passages of the Saalach river. Together you will have an exciting whitewater river experience surrounded by stunning nature in the Hohe Tauern national park. Accompanied by one of our state-certified guides we will navigate you safely to the point of exit.
The meeting point for this tour is at our base in Zell am See. From there we’ll transfer you directly to the Saalach river. There you’ll receive our most modern safety equipment as well as an extensive safety talk from one of our state-certified guides.
Then you’ll start right off into the floods! Paddle together with your teammates to overcome fun rapids on the river.
Exhausted yet happy, you’ll be brought back from the point of exit to Zell am See.
- River: Saalach (Difficulty level: Level II)
- Description: 10km of white water in the middle of a beautiful natural landscape. Experience fun combined with maximum safety on an easy to medium tour.
- Distance: 10 km
- Total duration: appr. 4 hours
- Rafting duration (time on river): appr. 1:30 h
- Transfer to the point of entry and back to the base
- State-certified rafting guide
- High class rafts
- Complete whitewater equipment
- Rafting certificate
- For Spectacle Wearers: Eye wear strap
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
- Minimum age: 10