This tour goes through a typical ravine of the Tessin area - slides, jumps, abseiling and swimming, it has everything. It is suitable for beginners and pros alike because the ravine is very versatile. Everything is possible but nothing is a must. All jumps are optional and if it gets too tricky you can always avoid the obstacles. Accompanied by our state-licensed guide this tour will become a complete success.
The tour starts in our base where you receive your equipment and we will give you an introduction. The canyon is only a short walk away and after a 30-minute-hike we have reached the entry point.
After the safety instruction and some training we descend into one of the most stunning ravines in the Tessin area. If you have booked the day tour, we will find a sunny spot and have a refreshing snack in the canyon.
At the end we walk back to the base. Your happy landing apéro is already waiting for you.
- Canyon: Boggera (Difficulty level: moderate)
- Description: Enjoy a typical gorge of sunny Ticino - slides, abseiling, jumping and swimming, here you can expect something of everything.
- Abseiling height: Up to 27 m
- Jumps: Up to 11 m
- Waterslide length: Up to 10 m
- Total duration: approx. 4 hours
- Time in canyon: approx. 2 hours
- State-licensed canyoning guide
- High class harness and rope material
- Complete white water equipment
- Happy landing apéro after the tour
- Backpack/bag (big enough for your clothes and shoes)
- Depending on the weather synthetic sports underwear
- For spectacle wearers: Eyewear strap for glasses
- Swimming ability
- Physical health
- Minimum age: 14 years