FROST CAMP (Hauserdorfstraße 2, 5662 Bruck)
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Next available date:
total for 1 participant
for 1 participant
The day tour is for all those who can’t get enough of the rafting fun. The tour takes us to the beautiful Salzachtal valley, where you will be surrounded by an impressive natural setting. Still, the tour is also demanding. You will have to conquer the thundering rapids on the Salzach river. But don’t worry, a state-certified guide is with you on the boat and will bring you back to the camp safely.
We will meet at our base in Taxenbach, where you will get the suitable whitewater equipment. Then we will bring you to the entry point of the tour, where your guide gives you a detailed safety instruction.
The adventurous tour on the Salzach river is starting now. During the tour we will stop for a snack and a drink at our camp. After the refreshment we will get back into the water and enjoy the waves a bit longer.
Arrived at the exit point, we will bring you back to the camp.
- River: Salzach (Difficulty level: Level III)
- Description: The perfect tour for adventurers. Look forward to "the roller coaster" that brings you one wave at a time, "the maze" where you have to concentrate, and "the Titanic", the last surprise waiting for you.
- Distance: 22 km
- Total duration: approx. 5:30 h
- Rafting duration (time on river): approx. 3 hours
- Transfer back to the camp
- State-licensed rafting guide
- High class rafts
- Complete whitewater equipment
- Snack and drink after the tour
- Minimum age: 15 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
Rafting provider with certified rafting guides
FROST Rafting & Canyoning Tours is a rafting provider with officially certified rafting guides
Canyoning provider with certified canyoning guides
FROST Rafting & Canyoning Tours is a canyoning provider with officially certified canyoning guides