At our base (Flattach 135, 9831 Flattach)
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Next available date:
total for 1 participant
for 1 participant
Canyoning in the Wunzen canyon is the ultimate canyoning experience for all of you who want to re-connect with nature. Many say this tour is the classic in Carinthia which every canyoning enthusiast should have mastered once in his or her lifetime. A lot of challenging abseiling passages are the trademark of this tour. You will safely hang from a rope, while the water masses hit the rocks under you. You will be accompanied by one of our state-certified guides, who will take care of your safety.
We meet at our base in Flattach. Our guides will hand out the suitable equipment to you. In addition you will get a detailed safety briefing, before we drive to the canyon.
After a 20 minutes walk up the canyon the fun can begin. We will have 3 hours of pure canyoning until we arrive at the end.
Then we will bring you back to the camp, where you can relax for the rest of the day.
- Canyon: Wunzenschlucht (Difficulty level: moderate- difficult)
- Description: The Wunzn is one of the top canyoning gorges in Carinthia. The canyon is characterized by many challenging abseils.
- Abseiling height: Up to 40 m
- Jumps: Up to 4 m
- Waterslide length: Up to 6 m
- Total duration: appr. 4 hours
- Time in canyon: appr. 3 hours
- Transfer to the point of entry and back to the base
- State-certified canyoning guide
- High class harness and rope material
- Complete canyoning equipment
- Ankle-high sports or mountain shoes
- Swimming ability
- Physical health
- No fear of heights
- Minimum age: 14
Canyoning provider with certified canyoning guides
CAM & COOL'S is a canyoning provider with officially certified canyoning guides
Rafting provider with certified rafting guides
CAM & COOL'S is a rafting provider with officially certified rafting guides