Are you ready for a rafting tour like you have never experienced before? This tour will take us from Au to Unken on the Saalach river in our 4-seater minirafts. Turbulent sections like the “Waschbrett” are waiting to be conquered by you and your rafting mates. The action loaded tour is rounded off by a scenic landscape and eloquent names of places like the “Auer Loch” and “Prallwand”. A small snack and our certified guides will ensure that you feel happy and safe. We are looking forward to welcoming you in the near future!
This tour’s meeting point is at our Base Camp. You will get your full whitewater equipment there as well. As soon as we are settled and done we will drive to the point of entry by bus. After a short safety instruction by one of our guides, nothing can stop us from having outstanding experience in the rough waters of the Saalach.
On our way from Au to Unken we will have a short snack at the “Mutsprung”. Having arrived in Unken we will go back to our base by bus.
After we are back at the Base Camp you can take a relaxing hot shower and spend the rest of the day at our swimming pool or the Chill-out bar.
- Saalach (Difficulty level: Level III)
- Description: Master the many rapids and blockages together as a team. The wonderful landscape of the Saalachtal is the backdrop for a varied tour where rapid currents meet gentle passages.
- Distance: 9 km
- Total duration: appr. 3h
- Rafting duration (time on river): appr. 2h
- Transfer to the point of entry and back to the base
- State-certified rafting guide
- High class rafts
- Complete whitewater equipment
- Small breaktime snack
- Minimum age: 14 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability