Dear children, have you always wanted to know what it's like to be a captain and conquer a wild river? With us, you can paddle down the Iller in a rafting boat, sway through currents and enjoy the beautiful landscape together with your family. In addition, games and a surprise await you. We are looking forward to go on the tour with you!
After you have arrived at the arranged meeting point, you will receive the equipment and have time to change. Following, you will receive a safety briefing and travel in groups to the river entrance. Our guides will place the adults’ cars at the start and end point of the tour, so you can easily get back to them.
The chosen route depends on the water level and your ability level. During the tour we will have a short break in which you can try whitewater swimming and in which games and a surprise await you.
After the end of the tour, we change our clothes and let the active day come to an end.
- Distance: 9 km
- River difficulty level: Easy (Class 1-2)
- Total Duration: 3h
- Rafting Duration (time on river): 1h30min
- Qualified rafting guide
- Complete high-quality whitewater equipment and raft
- Pictures from your tour
- Transfer between start and end point of the tour will be organized on-site
- A second pair of shoes (which can get wet)
- Minimum age (to take part together with adults): 5
- Minimum age to participate alone: 10
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
*8 participants in total are necessary to start the tour.