We can fulfil your dream of flying in an especially impressive way. Above the beautiful lake Achen, the sea of Tyrol, you can experience a unique adventure together with our top-trained paragliding pilots, sit back and relax and enjoy the breathtaking view over the Achensee and the Tyrolean mountains. We are looking forward to the flight with you!
- Meeting and Preparation: We meet at the booked time at the bottom station of the Rofan cable car, where your pilot awaits you and where you can buy your lift ticket. You recognize your pilot by the large backpack. Then, we ride together with the cable car to our starting point in the Rofan Mountains.
- Start and Flight: When we exit the cable car, we walk a few minutes to the starting point. There, you get a safety briefing and learn everything you need to know from your pilot. Then, you just walk a few more steps for the take-off and can enjoy the flight entirely.
- After Landing: After the landing, you will be back at your car in a few minutes.
- Rofan Mountains
- Route: From near the Erfurter Hut (1800m) to the landing site in Maurach
- Total Duration: approx. 1h30min
- Duration of the flight: approx: 15-25min
- Type of flight: Thermic flight
- Flight gear (Helmet, Gloves - if required)
- Solid footwear
- Long trousers, wind jacket
- Money for lift ticket
- Minimum/Maximum Weight: 30-130 kg
- Physical health