We offer a unique flying experience, especially for our little guests up to 14 years. After their flight with us, your children will be in absolute awe and will tell their classmates about this experience for a long time to come. We have a lot of experience in tandem paragliding with children and provide your kids with an unforgettable adventure in the skies. Our pilots are locals and know the mountain and the flying conditions in Kössen like no other - a big plus for the safety of your kids. Your children will experience a magnificent flight from the Unterberg, during which they will cover over 900 metres in altitude.
- Meeting and Preparation: We meet at the booked starting time at Sigi's Sportklause directly at the valley station of the gondola. From there, we take the gondola together (tickets for the ascent can be obtained directly at the station).
- Start and Flight: From the top station, it is a short walk to the starting point Bärenhütte. There you get an introduction from your pilot and then we take off together into the air. Landing is on the landing field just behind Sigi's Sportklause.
- From Unterberg (1500m) to the landing field behind Sigi's Sportklause
- Altitude covered: 900m
- Total Duration: about 1 h 15 min
- Flight time: 30-40 min
- Type of flight: High-Altitude flight
- Complete flight equipment
- Photos and video optional (surcharge 25€, payable on site)
- Sturdy shoes
- Appropriate clothing
- Money for the lift ticket for the ascent
- Up to 14 years
- Minimum weight: 20 kg
- Participation also possible with walking disabilities (when landing you must be able to lift your legs)