We meet at our base in Immenstadt (An der Aach 4, 87509 Immenstadt im Allgäu)
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
A torrent, fully inflated rubber tubes and you - the perfect combination for lots of whitewater fun. Sitting on a tube, you experience waves of the current up close and are exposed to the whims of the Iller. Let the water carry you and experience an unforgettable adventure. Your certified guide provides the necessary security so that nothing stands in the way of the fun!
We meet at the booked time in our adventure base in Immenstadt. There you will get your equipment and we will drive from there in carpools to the entry point. Here you will quickly and easily learn the basic rules of whitewater behavior so that you are absolutely safe in your adventure. Then the fun begins.
About 2 hours of whitewater adventure are waiting for you.
From the exit point, our shuttle takes you back to your cars at the entry point in Oberstdorf or in Fischen.
- River: Iller (difficulty level: class II)
- Description: The Iller is the river for rafting in the Allgäu. Quiet spots alternate with whirlpools, small steps and eddies.
- Start: Fischen or Oberstdorf ( if there is enough water)
- Distance: 9km
- Total duration: 3h30min
- Time on the river: 2h
- High-quality tube
- Rafting gear (wetsuit, neoprene jacket, socks, life jacket, helmet)
- Qualified rafting guide
- Shuttle from the exit to the entry point
- Second pair of shoes (which may get wet)
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 14 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
Rafting provider with certified rafting guides
MB Events & Adventures Allgäu & Bodensee is a rafting provider with officially certified rafting guides