Looking for action, adventure and excitement? Then book this offer of rafting on the Noce and you will have everything you wanted. In addition to the waves and a beautiful descent, you can enjoy our wonderful center full of outdoor activities.
At the meeting point you will be provided with the necessary equipment for the experience and, after having changed, you will be taken to the starting point by our bus. After a theoretical lesson on rafting and safety rules, we will try together the correct positions and techniques. Once the introduction is complete we will be ready to begin.
A maximum of 7 boats (around 8 participants per boat) will start the descent at the same time. The start of the descent is quiet, after a few kilometers you will encounter a challenging rapid. The path will proceed intensively to the last rapid which will be very challenging even if short.
At the end we will go back together to the base. You can use our hot showers and our facility for eating (you are welcome to bring your own food and drinks, or buy something at the local restaurant next to our base), sunbathing or outdoor sports.
- River: Noce (difficulty evel: up to class III-IV)
- The river, Noce, is a powerful river that gives pure adrenaline.
- Total Duration: 2h30min
- Time on the river: 1h20min (the duration on the river is strongly influenced by the water level and the number of rafts of which the group is composed)
- Complete high quality whitewater equipment and raft
- Neoprene equipment (wetsuit, vest, socks, life jacket)
- Transfer to starting point / back to the base
- Garden with facilities for eating and playing sports
- Photos: they can be purchased on site
- Long or short sleeve (thermal) synthetic tee shirt (NO vest!)
- A second pair of sneakers (which can get wet)
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 11 years (>150cm)
- Physical health
- Swimming ability