We meet at the Pöppelmann Bridge in Grimma at the parking lot on the left bank of the Mulden.
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
The self-guided tour from Grimma to Wurzen offers you great paddling fun with the chance to do sightseeing. You will pass the impressive Trebsen Castle and the Nitschka manor. At the end of August, one of the biggest paddle spectacles in Germany takes place here. Then hundreds of water sports enthusiasts meet here to master this route.
We meet in Grimma at the Pöppelmann Bridge at the Volkshausplatz at the booked time. A parking possibility is directly at the entry point. At the starting point, you can start and enjoy the tour. Along the way, you can stop at one of the beautiful rest areas. The tour either ends at the ferry Dehnitz on the right side at a restaurant with beer garden or in Wurzen on the right in front of the weir. We recommend you to walk or cycle the way back and forth to the entrance point along the Mulde. On request we can also organise a taxi ride for you in advance (not included in the price).
- Vereinigte Mulde (Easy)
- The Mulde is a largely untouched, quiet river on which you can enjoy relaxing hours in beautiful nature.
- Starting point: Pöppelmannbrücke/Volkshausplatz in Grimma
- End point: At the ferry Dehnitz or in Wurzen in front of the weir
- Distance: 20 km
- Total Duration: Depends on you (max. until 6 pm)
- Complete high-quality whitewater equipment and raft
- Life jackets in all sizes (also for small children)
- A second pair of shoes (which may get wet)
- Possibly food and beverages
- Possibly bathing things and a towel
- Minimum Age: None
- Swimming ability