This self-guided tour from Leisnig on the Freiburger Mulde offers a lot. You start in Leisnig with a view of the beautiful castle Mildenstein. You can then paddle through to Podelwitz and Sermuth without having to make any defence rounds. Small rapids and gravel hedges alternate with calm waters. You will pass the Podelwitz moated castle with its beautiful rest area. On the way, you will also find all kinds of large rocks, boulders, lush vegetation and all kinds of waterfowl. Enjoy the silence on the water and the beautiful surrounding landscape along the Mulde.
We meet at the booked time in Fischendorf in Leisnig. A parking possibility is approx. 100 metres away. At the starting point, you can start and enjoy the tour immediately. Along the way, you can stop at one of the beautiful rest areas. You can either end the tour in Podelwitz in the castle park or continue paddling to the restaurant in the sports home in Sermuth. We recommend you to walk or cycle the way back and forth to the entrance point along the Mulde. On request we can also organise a taxi ride for you in advance (not included in the price).
- Freiberger Mulde (Easy)
- The Freiberger Mulde offers you small rapids and calmer waters.
- Starting point: Grimmaer Straße 25 near Leisnig/Fischendorf
- Endpoint: Podelwitz Castle Park or restaurant in the sports home in Sermuth
- Distance: 10 km resp. 12 km
- Total Duration: 2-3 hrs
- Complete high-quality whitewater equipment and raft
- Life jackets in all sizes (also for small children)
- A second pair of shoes (which may get wet)
- Possibly food and beverages
- Possibly bathing things and a towel
- Minimum age: None
- Swimming ability