Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
After a bit of canyoning experience, come and face the new challenge of the Canyon des Ecouges, 1h from Lyon, and have your fill of emotions!
- Preparation: The middle section of the Canyon des Ecouges will improve your canyoning skills. At your arrival directly at the canyon, the State-certified guide will be there to remind you of safety procedures and will have all the appropriate equipment so that your only concern is to enjoy your time in the canyon.
- Tour: During 3.5h, you will follow the guide in a section with landscapes worthy of tourism documentaries. On the sports side, you will get your money's worth, with a 28m abseiling section on a magnificent waterfall, several jumps (all optional) and natural slides. A must in the Vercors!
- Canyon : Ecouges (middle section)
- Technical Difficulty: Difficult
- Total Duration: 4h30
- Time in the canyon: 3h30
- Abseiling height: 28m
- Jump Height: 10m (optional)
- Slide length: 10m
- Certified canyoning guide
- High-quality canyoning equipment: neoprene socks, neoprene wetsuit, harness, rope, helmet, life jacket
- A second pair of shoes (that can get wet)
- Water bottle
- Minimum Age: 8 years
- Canyoning experience
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
Canyoning provider with certified canyoning guides
Vertical Aventure is a canyoning provider with officially certified canyoning guides