Feel like getting back to nature? Spending the day on the water with your family and enjoying a BBQ (optional) might be the best way to satisfy this longing! This refreshing and fun rafting tour takes you all along the Guisane River, from the upper part - famous for crossing the authentic and lovely villages of the Serre-Chevalier Valley - to the lower part known for its rapids and slides in the whole rafting community.
Tour programme- Preparation:
We await you at our chalet in Serre-Chevalier 1350
. You will meet your guide for the excursion and be provided with equipment and instructions for the trip. We will then head toward the Guisane River with our transfer shuttle, which will also ensure our return to the base after the excursion. - Tour:
The excursion begins with the descent of the high part of the Guisane, a quiet way to launch this day. The Serre-Chevalier valley that we sail through in this first part is splendid and definitely worth the trip! Before going down the lower part, we will stop for a BBQ lunch break - just relax, we take care of it! Everybody, time to eat and gain some strength before a sportier sequence of the descent! In the afternoon, a more ambitious course with more rapids, natural slaloms and streams await us. The sporty side of you will definitely be delighted by this part, that will definitely let you with good memories of sensations, laughter and team spirit.
- River: Guisane
- Description: A charming route through the villages of the Serre-Chevalier Valley, with the lower part full of rapids and slides!
- Technical difficulty: Difficult
- Total duration: 5 hrs
- Time on the river: 2.5 hrs
- Participants per boat: 8
- Transfer to starting point / back to the base
- Certified rafting guide
- Complete high quality whitewater equipment and raft
- High-quality rafting gear
- Shoes for the activity (that will get wet)
- Extra clothing and shoes for after the activity
- Minimum age: 16 years old in season (18 when flow is high)
- Swimming ability