Our Rafting for Families is ideal for adults and children. Because despite it is an easy descent, it becomes more and more exciting thanks to rapid and narrow manoeuvres between the boulders of the beautiful Noce River.
We meet 15 minutes before the start of the tour at our X Raft Centre. Once you are there we will give you the necessary equipment for the activity. You will be given time to change in our changing rooms and then you will be accompanied to the starting point. A theoretical lesson will prepare you for the descent. Once the preliminary stages are complete, you are ready to climb on the raft.
After beautiful rapids and exciting manoeuvres, you will arrive at the point of arrival and we will accompany you back to our sports centre.
- River: Noce River (Difficulty level: Class I-II)
- Description: The Noce River varies from a difficulty of I to V. This means that some stretches of the river are more difficult than others and that easier tours, like this one, are made on the easier stretches of the river.
- Distance: 5km
- Total Duration: 1,5hrs
- Rafting Duration (time on river): approx. 40 min
- The time spent on the river is indicative and may vary depending on the water flow rate (the higher the water, the faster it will go) and the number of inflatables simultaneously in the water
- Complete high quality whitewater equipment and raft
- High quality rafting gear: (3mm neoprene wetsuit with "long dungarees", water jacket, protective helmet and life jacket for buoyancy aid)
- Transfer to starting point / back to the base
- Swimwear or short fitting shorts
- Long sleeve adherent jersey (micro fleece or synthetic)
- A second pair of shoes (which can get wet)
- Glasses lace
- Minimum Age: 6 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability