This canyon is exclusively reserved to an experienced public who perfectly masters the techniques of abseiling. Is there still a need to present the Canyon des Oules, whose reputation precedes it? There are many words to describe this emblematic canyoning route: sublime, timeless, demanding. But the best option is still to come judge with your own eyes!
Tour programme- Preparation:
Our base is located in Chantemerle, at the "Rivières Evasion" chalet
. This is our meeting point for this excursion and where we will provide you with the equipment for the outing - but remember to bring your canyoning shoes. We all make the journey together aboard our transfer shuttle.
The day ahead will undoubtedly be memorable. The Oules canyon is truly unique and offers one of the most extraordinary descents in France. The constant flow of water guarantees an exciting course full of sensations and demanding in technique. In particular, mastering abseiling is essential
to complete the course and its many rope descents. Slides and jumps are also planned.
This outing is particularly pleasant because it is done in small groups with 2 supervisors. - Tour:
Two options are possible for the descent of the Oules de Freissinières canyon. You can choose to descend the canyon in a rather fast pace with the "Full Descent" option - in this case, we leave for the day and stay in the canyon for 5.5h. If you want to complete the descent in a (slightly) calmer way and have the time to do again some passages, the half-day outing called "Upper Part" (during which we swim/climb/jump in the upper part of the river) is for you.
Don't forget to bring your picnic for the lunch break.
- Canyon: Les Oules Freissinières
- Description: A big name in canyoning, difficult and demanding but an unmissable for canyoning lovers.
- Total duration: 9.5 hrs (full descent) / 5 hrs (upper part)
- Time in the canyon: 5.5 hrs / 3.5 hrs
- Complete high-quality canyoning equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit, neoprene socks)
- High-class harness and rope material
- Certified canyoning guide
- Transfer to starting point / back to the base
- Sport shoes
- Minimum age: 18 years old
- Swimming ability
- Canyoning experience required
- Perfect knowledge of abseiling required