The thermal flight is perfect for every flying enthusiast among you, who wish to enjoy this spectacular event particularly long. With good thermals we stay up to 45 minutes in the air and enjoy the impressive view over the Schmittenhöhe. You can sit back, relax and, while flying free like a bird, leave your everyday worries on the ground. I am look forward to flying with you!
- Meeting and Preparation:
We meet at the booked time at the ground station of the Schmittenbahn. There you can buy your lift ticket before we take the cable car up to our starting point.
- Start and Flight:
Once there, you will get your helmet and put on your harness. Then I'll give you a comprehensive safety briefing and we are ready to take off. All you have to do is running a few steps and then we are already in the air. You can relax and enjoy the flight to the fullest. To get safely back on the ground again you just have to lift your legs and we land at the landing site in Piesendorf. From there we return to the meeting point.
- Route: From the starting point on the Schmittenhöhe to the landing site in Piesendorf
- Altitude covered: 1300m
- Total Duration: approx. 1h 30min
- Duration of the flight: approx. 45min
- Type of flight: Thermic flight
- Flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, helmet
- Experienced, high qualified pilote
- Solid footwear
- Weatherproof clothes
- Long trousers (we do not fly in short trousers to protect our legs)
- Sun glasses
- Money for the lift ticket
- Minimum Age: none
- Minimum/Maximum Weight: 15-110 kg
- Physical health