Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Ready for a challenge? Get off the beaten tracks and experiment rafting on your own boat! With an instructor by your side on a separate boat, you will combine safety with the joy and fun of steering your own ship through the rapids! On this tour, enjoy a beautiful day of adventure with a well-deserved picnic break on our private beach in the middle of the journey... Accessible at any age (provided you can swim), enjoy this unique experience, alone, with friends or family, with the promise of a friendly and humorous moment!
We meet at 9:30am on the Place de la Mairie in Sauveterre de Béarn.
Direction Navarrenx where we will equip you for the descent which will take place on a 23km course. On the program: fun, swimming in the rapids, and jumping from the rocks for the bravest. In the middle of the course, we take a break for a well-deserved picnic. You can come with your own picnic, or choose our tour with included picnic.
At the end of the day, around 5:00pm, you'll be back at your cars in Sauveterre de Béarn.
- River: Gave d'Oloron (Technical difficulty: class I-II)
- Description: Nice descent on a river suited to all levels
- Route: Navarrenx - Sauveterre de Béarn
- Distance: 23km
- Total Duration: 7h30min-8h
- Rafting Duration (time on river): 5h (2h30min in the morning, then 2h30min in the afternoon)
- High quality raft
- Qualified guide
- High quality rafting gear (wetsuit, neoprene jacket, socks, life jacket, helmet)
- Transfer to starting point / back to the base
- Food and drinks (optional) - (aperitif, rice salad, grills (mutton ribs, merguez, chipolata), local cheese, Basque cake, coffee and wine included)
- Sneakers for the activity (which can get wet)
- Glasses lace
- Swimming ability
- Physical health
Rafting provider with certified rafting guides
Rafting 64 is a rafting provider with officially certified rafting guides