We meet at the Campo Sportivo 'A.S.Tresenda' in Teglio
FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Customs and landscapes, adventure and chill out. In this experience you'll have everything together. First an exciting rafting on the Adda tour and then a calm and relaxing wine tasting.
The wines of Valtellina are famous all over the world and boast a tradition of many years. The Consortium Vinicolo della Valtellina is the only Italian consortium that can include two products with the DOCG trademark. Between the banks of the Adda you will discover a natural and exciting landscape. The descent is suitable for beginners of all ages, then the tasting is, of course, reserved for adults.
Between waves, tricks and rapids, the fun is guaranteed. In addition to rafting, this descent also offers the opportunity to follow an optional lesson of swimming in the river. In this lesson you will learn, among other things, how to swim from side to side of the river.
We'll meet at the agreed meeting point on the scheduled time. After putting on the equipment, which is provided to you in the center, we will go to the starting point each with his own cars.
You will receive the necessary instructions to face the river and we can begin the descent.
Once arrived at the end point after about 2 hours on the water we will accompany the drivers to the cars. At the end of the adventure we will give you a voucher that will serve you for the tasting that will take place at le Cantine Nera di Chiuro. The "cantine" are open until 9 p.m.
- River: Adda (difficulty evel: up to class III)
- The thunderous waters of the Adda river make the descent exciting and enjoyable.
- Starting point: Bianzone
- Distance: 8km
- Total Duration: 3h
- Rafting Duration (time on river): 2h
- Complete high quality whitewater equipment and raft
- Neoprene equipment (wetsuit, vest, socks, life jacket)
- Combined with the tasting, if you wish there is the possibility of adding a typical menu. Once booked you can contact the operator who will recommend you an affiliated restaurant.
- Microfleece or thermal t-shirt
- A second pair of shoes (which can get wet)
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 8 years
- Physical health
We had a good time and we spent a beautiful day on the Adda!
Translated with Google Translate