The trial flight is the perfect introduction to the world of paragliding. Experience something very special with our experienced top pilots. Choose one of our starting places and glide down into the valley in calm air. For a special kick, your pilot can build in a few steep turns if desired, so that you can experience the G-forces while paragliding. If you like, your pilot will gladly let you take the controls and answer all your questions about paragliding. Due to the quiet conditions, the flight is also ideal for taking photos and videos with our photo pole. This way you can share this experience with your friends and family later.
- Meeting and Preparation: We meet at the booked time at the meeting pointcheck the material and give you all the important information about the flight.
- Start and Flight: After a few quick steps, you are already in the air and can enjoy this extraordinary experience. During the flight, your pilot will answer your questions and tell you about various experiences. You are welcome to tell us your wishes, with us you are the commander on board. Your pilot will also explain the landing. The glider is braked shortly before landing and you run a few short steps. You've got solid ground under your feet again.
- After Landing: From the landing site, it is only a short walk back to our meeting point.
- Route Hochries - Rosenheim: From the Hochrieshütte (1565m) to the landing site near Grainbach
- Route Kampenwand - Aschau am Chiemsee: Take-off point at the top station of the Kampenwandbahn (1520m) to the landing point near Aschau (near swimming pool/high ropes course)
- Route Unterberghorn - Kössen: From the starting point at the Unterberghorn (1720m) near the station of the mountain cable car to the landing point at the famous Fliegerbar of the flight school Kössen directly at the valley station of the mountain cable car.
- Route Hochfelln - Bergen: From the take-off site at the top station of the Hochfellnseilbahn (1671m) to the landing site near Bergen
- View of: If you choose the meeting point Hochries, Aschau or Bergen, a wonderful panoramic view of Lake Chiemsee awaits you. During your flight in Kössen you can experience steep curves and the feeling of G-forces.
- Total Duration: 1h30min
- Duration of the flight: 15-25min
- Type of flight: Standard Flight
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, flight suit (in certain weather conditions), helmet, gloves
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Pictures/Videos (if booked)
- Solid footwear
- Sturdy, durable clothing
- Money for lift ticket
- Minimum Weight: 30kg
- Maximum Weight: 100kg