Experience paragliding as a couple and enjoy the time in the air together. The trial flight is the perfect introduction to the world of paragliding. You take off simultaneously with our experienced top pilots and live something very special. During the flight, you can see each other and share the excitement and impressions of a flight over the Bavarian Alps. Choose one of our starting places and glide down into the valley in calm air. For a special kick, your pilot can build in a few steep turns if desired, so that you can experience the G-forces while paragliding. If you like, your pilot will gladly let you take control and answer all your questions about paragliding. Due to the quiet conditions, the flight is also ideal for photos and videos. You can take pictures of each other in the air or just watch this experience.
Tour programme- Meeting and Preparation:
We meet at the booked time at the meeting point
at the valley station of the cable car of the respective flight location, Chiemsee or Kössen
. There you will find a large free car park, you can get your cable car tickets and then we will take the cable car up to the take-off site. You are also welcome to hike up to the starting point (please let us know before the start day). Once you have arrived, your pilot will check the equipment
and give you all the important information about the flight. - Start and Flight:
After a few quick steps, you are already in the air and can enjoy this extraordinary experience. During the flight your pilot will answer your questions and tell you about various experiences. You are welcome to tell us your wishes, with us you are the commander on board. Your pilot will also explain the landing. The glider is braked shortly before landing and you run a few short steps. You've got solid ground under your feet again. - After Landing:
From the landing site it is only a short walk back to our meeting point.
- Route Hochries - Rosenheim: From the Hochrieshütte (1565 m) to the landing site near Grainbach
- Route Kampenwand - Aschau am Chiemsee: Take-off point at the top station of the Kampenwandbahn (1520 m) to the landing point near Aschau (near swimming pool/high ropes course)
- Route Unterberghorn - Kössen: From the starting point at the Unterberghorn (1720 m) near the station of the mountain cable car to the landing point at the famous Fliegerbar of the flight school Kössen directly at the valley station of the mountain cable car.
- Route Hochfelln - Bergen: From the take-off site at the top station of the Hochfellnseilbahn (1671 m) to the landing site near Bergen
- Total Duration: 1h30min
- Duration of the flight: 10-15min
- Type of flight: Standard Flight
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, flight suit (in certain weather conditions), helmet, gloves
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Pictures/Videos (if booked)
- Solid footwear
- Sturdy, durable clothing
- Money for lift ticket
- Minimum Age: None
- Minimum Weight: 30 kg
- Maximum Weight: 100 kg
Good to know
- Please leave your backpacks in the car as we cannot take them on the flight
- Please be flexible in time and place on this day. This sport requires adaptation to wind and weather. If the flight has to be cancelled due to bad weather, we will arrange an alternative date
- Couple flights can usually be performed simultaneously with two pilots. If there are more than two people, several flights may be necessary.