If you want your first paragliding flight to be an unforgettable experience, look no further. Reaching 2,000 metres above sea level, Planpraz—our departure point—offers a breathtaking panoramic view over the Chamonix valley and has a fine take-off area for paragliding. Sensations of freedom and adventure guaranteed!
- Meeting and Preparation:
Your adventure starts in the heart of Chamonix, at our paragliding school. From there, we will board our shuttle towards the gondola lift and go up to Planpraz. If the lifts are closed, we will take off from Plan de l'Aiguille. Don’t forget to bring some cash to pay for the lift (15 € from Planpraz, 18 € from Plan de l'Aiguille).
- Start and Flight:
Once at Planpraz, the pilot will teach you the basics of tandem paragliding and equip you for the flight (harness and helmet). Then, you’re ready for the take-off: 3, 2, 1… You’re already in the Haute-Savoie sky enjoying the panoramic view! The landing area is 50m away from the school so we will be back where we started.
Once the booking is accepted, please confirm the schedule with the school and inform them of your weight.
- Start of the flight: Planpraz (2,000m) or Plan de l'Aiguille (2,207m)
- End of the flight: Chamonix (1,035m)
- View on: Mont Blanc (4,808m)
- Difference in altitude: 1,000m
- Total duration: 1h
- Duration of the flight: approx. 15-30min
- Type of flight: Standard Flight
- Professional paragliding teacher
- Complete flight equipment (tandem paraglider, harness, windproof overall, helmet)
- Transfer to starting point
- Solid footwear
- Long trousers and sweaters / winter clothes
- Sunglasses and thin gloves
- Money for lift ticket (from 15€ to 18€ depending on the take-off site)
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- Weight: Please contact us if you weigh above 100kg
- Physical health