At the "Camping du Berceau" (Route des Mosses 18, 1660 Château-d’Œx) or according to individual arrangement after completed booking
FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Next available date:
total for 1 participant
for 1 participant
Discover the Pays d'Enhaut on the white waters of the Sarine. The river has carved its way through the rock and offers you a technical yet rather easy and surprising rafting tour in a narrow and magnificent setting. From 12, alone or with family or friends, you will admire the wild and preserved gorges of Vanel and Gérignoz, which guarantee us an unforgettable outing. During the tour, you will be accompanied by a qualified instructor who will give rhythm to the descent and ensure your safety so you can have fun without fear.
We welcome you at the camping in Château d’Oex or at the meeting point determined individually after the booking, where we present and explain the activity. Then, the equipment will be provided and you have time to get changed. When you are ready, we will transport you to the starting point, which takes us 10min by bus.
There, a safety briefing awaits you, after which we will finally begin our white water descent. During the course, calmer areas alternate with more dynamic ones where you have to paddle harder. Your instructor always advises you on when you have to paddle for maximum fun.
Once we reach the arrival point, we're just a minute away from our meeting point.
- River: Sarine (difficulty level: class II-III)
- Description: Passing through 3 magnificent gorges, the Sarine is a white water in the mountain which is perfect to work on your technique and play endlessly, as its level of difficulty is increasing steadily.
- Route: from Gstaad to Château d’Oex
- Distance: 15km
- Total duration: 3hrs
- Time on the river: 1.5h
- Complete high-quality raft
- Rafting gear (neoprene wetsuit and shoes, windbreaker, vest and helmet conforming to current standards)
- Qualified rafting guide
- Transfer to the starting point and back to the base
- Sun cream
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- Swimming ability
- Physical health, no medical contraindications
Canyoning provider with certified canyoning guides
Valrafting Valais is a canyoning provider with officially certified canyoning guides
Rafting provider with certified rafting guides
Valrafting Valais is a rafting provider with officially certified rafting guides