For those looking for an exciting adventure this summer, rafting is the way to go! Let's embark together for a 13km descent on one of the most beautiful sections of the Gave de Pau, that offers a succession of rapids and quieter sections. The advantage of this route: we adapt the pace to your desires! If you come with your family, we make sure you have a fun and safe aquatic adventure... and if you come with friends for action, we also have what you need!
We meet at our base on the edge of the Gave de Pau, where you can easily park in our car park. After you are equipped, we leave in the truck for a short journey of about ten minutes, until the starting point of our adventure. Then a briefing, and off we go!
The 13km descent will make us discover quiet sections, and a succession of rapids to get action! We adapt easily to your desires and the course is very flexible which allows families to have fun without being afraid, and adventurers to show their bravery. At the end of the course, we arrive directly on the beach of the base: we look together at the pictures! You can also enjoy a nice and warm shower.
- River: Gave de Pau (difficulty level: Class-II with III passage)
- Description: one of the most beautiful sections of the Gave de Pau. We pass in particular the famous wave of Flip Flap, and the basin of the Pont des Grottes, well-known place of the slalom and the rodeo rafting.
- Route: from 13km upstream, back to the base
- Distance: 13km
- Total duration: 3hrs
- Time on the river : 2hrs
- High-quality raft
- Rafting gear (wetsuit, neoprene jacket, socks, life jacket, helmet)
- Qualified rafting guide
- Transfer to the starting point and back to the base
- Free parking lot
- Second pair of shoes (which may get wet)
- Towel and shower gel
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 7 years old
- Swimming ability
- Physical health