You have the energy to spare and want to discover more of white water activities? Then you'll love our White Water Cocktail Day! During this day, you can combine two whitewater activities of your choice: rafting, mini-raft, cano-raft, hydrospeed or tubing!
We meet at our base on the edge of the Gave de Pau, where you can easily park in our car park. After you are equipped, we leave in the truck for a short journey of about ten minutes, until the starting point of our adventure. Then a briefing, and off we go!
The 13km descent will make us discover quiet sections, and a succession of rapids to get action! After the first descent (around 12 pm) we take a nice 1-hour break for lunch at the base (bring your picnic or even your meat to barbecue, we have a grill !). Then in the afternoon, we leave for another descent, with the activity of your choice! You can also enjoy a nice and warm shower back at the base.
- River: Gave de Pau (difficulty level: Class-II with III passage)
- Description: one of the most beautiful sections of the Gave de Pau. We pass in particular the famous wave of Flip Flap, and the basin of the Pont des Grottes, well-known place of the slalom and the rodeo rafting.
- Route: from 13km upstream, back to the base
- Distance: 13km (x2)
- Total duration: 7hrs
- Time on the river: 4hrs
- High-quality raft
- Rafting gear (wetsuit, neoprene jacket+socks, life jacket, helmet)
- Qualified rafting guide
- Transfer to the starting point and back to the base
- Free parking lot
- A picnic for the lunch break
- Second pair of shoes (which may get wet)
- Towel and shower gel
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 12 years old (for hydrospeed: 13 years old)
- Swimming ability
- Physical health