FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Want an introduction to paragliding, but you want to be able to take your time in the air? This flight is ideal for you. Thanks to the rising thermal currents, you and your pilot can board for a flight of 30 to 45m, carried by the winds, for an unforgettable discovery.
- Meeting and Preparation:
We meet on the carpark of the landing zone of Allevard. From there, we drive together in our shuttle to the take-off point (about 20min drive).
- Start and Flight:
On site, we take the time to get to know each other, and we give you a detailed briefing on what awaits you! Then it's off to take off. We land not far from the car park where we met, so your loved ones who accompany you can wait for you and see you arrive.
- Start of the flight: Allevard
- End of the flight: Allevard
- Difference in altitude: 1000m
- Total duration: approx. 1.5h
- Flight time: approx. 30-45 min
- Type of flight: Thermic
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, helmet
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Solid ankle-high shoes
- Trousers and jacket
- Fleece or windstopper recommended
- No minimum age or weight
- No maximum weight
- For people with limited mobility, we use a "Hand'Icare" chair specially designed for paragliding.