We meet at our base (via Nazionale, 23012 Castione Andevenno, Sondrio)
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
If you want to try the kayak immediately immersing yourself in a tour that requires commitment but also can give beautiful emotions then try our Kayak Fun, you will not be disappointed!
We meet at our base, at the scheduled time. From here, after getting the equipment, you will receive the necessary instructions to tackle the river. Once you have reached the starting point with our bus, you will have another very short introduction that will help you to better memorize what you have to do in the water.
Once you arrive at the point of arrival, which is our center, you can take advantage of our hot showers and rest areas.
- River: Adda (difficulty level: up to class II-III)
- Description: The thunderous waters of the Adda river make the descent exciting and enjoyable.
- Distance: 5km
- Starting point: Albosaggia
- Ending point: Castione Andevenno
- Total Duration: 2h
- Time on the river: 1h15min
- Complete high quality whitewater equipment and raft
- Neoprene equipment (wetsuit, vest, socks, life jacket)
- Photos/Videos: can be purchased extra on site or you can rent a GoPro.
- Microfleece or thermal t-shirt
- A second pair of shoes (which can get wet)
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
Rafting provider with certified rafting guides
Indomita Valtellina River is a rafting provider with officially certified rafting guides