Ascending winds will be your best friend for this tandem paragliding flight up to 2 times longer than a normal flight! For everyone from 7 years old, you will be able to gain height from your takeoff point, and thanks to your State-certified guide who will expertly catch the hot winds rising from the ground to fly higher. The upshot: a breathtaking view over the Annecy region!
- Meeting and Preparation:
We will meet you at our paragliding base at the booked time to show you your equipment and get to know each other. After gearing up, we will drive you to the starting point on the Forclaz Pass. Any accompanying person is welcome to wait at the bottom station.
- Start and Flight:
Once attached to the wing together with your guide, you will only need to take a few steps to take off, carried by the updrafts. After the 25 to 30min (approx.) descent, you will land gently on the landing zone, located 200m from our base. You can then change, enjoy a good rest and share your paragliding experience.
- Route: From the Forclaz pass to the landing field in Doussard
- Altitude/Distance covered: 1,000 m/3,000m
- View on: Massif des Bauges, Lake Annecy, Forclaz Pass
- Total Duration: about 1h
- Duration of the flight: 25-30min
- Type of flight: Thermic
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, helmet.
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Transfer to starting point back to the base
- Pictures/Videos available (add 30€)
You can reach the meeting point by public bus number 51 leaving every 1-1.5h from Annecy bus station, towards the stop "DOUSSARD Poste + Guinettes". Price (by cash): 3.50€ - Travel time: around 45min.
- Solid footwear
- Warm clothes
- Your smile
- GoPro (optional)
- Minimum age: 7 years old
- Maximum weight: 120kg
- Physical health