We meet at the parking spot right next to the Sava Bridge between Lancovo and Radlovjica (GPS-Coordinates: 46.340739, 14.165186)
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Next available date:
total for 1 participant
for 1 participant
This activity is the perfect adventure day that combines two best selling activities in Bled area. First, you raft down the Sava river with its action-packed rapids and wonderful nature surroundings, then you discover the Grmečica canyon, with its clear water, steep rocks and waterfalls. You can do both activities on one day (rafting in the morning and canyoning in the afternoon) or on different days.
Start at the parking lot at the Sava with your guides and then drive to the entry point with our vans. If you wish, you can also be picked up at your accommodation in Bled, please inform us after completed booking.
At the entry point, you will get your suitable rafting equipment. After a security introduction by your qualified guide, the adventure can begin. Enjoy the tour past untouched nature and rapids up to whitewater class III.
At the end of the tour, you are already expected by the vans that take you to the canyon.
Before entering the canyon you will receive the canyoning equipment and your certified guide will give you a safety introduction. Then it begins and you can do jumps, natural water slides and abseil down waterfalls. If a jump is too high for you, don't worry, you can just walk around. At the end of the tour, you will be taken back to your accommodation or meeting point.
You can also take part in the activities on different days, this can be arranged after completed booking.
Tour facts Rafting
- River: Sava Dolinka (difficulty level: class I-III)
- Description: The Sava Dolinka flows nearby Bled and offers ideal rafting conditions for all those who love to spend time in nature.
- Distance: 9km
- Total duration: 3h
- Time on the river: 1h30min
Tour facts Canyoning
- Canyon: Grmečica (difficulty level: moderate)
- Description: A multi-faceted challenging canyon, which is characterized by its crystal clear water directly from Triglav National Park
- Total duration: 3h
- Time in the canyon: 1h15min
- Abseiling height: up to 6m
- Jump height: up to 5m
- Slide length: 3-4m
- High quality equipment
- Rafting/Canyoning gear (wetsuit, neoprene jacket, shoes, life jacket, helmet)
- Qualified rafting and canyoning guide
- Pickup from accomodation in Bled/Transfer to the starting point and back to accomodation
-Transfer to the starting point and back to accomodation
- Photos/Videos bookable on site
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Physical health
Rafting provider with certified rafting guides
What's Up Bled is a rafting provider with officially certified rafting guides