On this magnificent course we paddle from the german part of Switzerland to the french part. With a passage through the Vanel gorges sensations are guaranteed! Thanks to our professional guides who accompany you, we provide you the best conditions to learn how to navigate your canoe.
You arrive at our base at the scheduled time where you first have time to equip yourself (we have private facilities where you can change). After the bus ride to the departure point, your guide gives you a theoretical introduction on safety, in order to live an experience without risks. On the water, you learn to manage your canoe and you also cross a passage of class III. When arrriving at our final point, you will be taken back to our base where a small snack is offered.
- River: Sarine (difficulty level: II-III)
- Description : Passing through 3 magnificent gorges, the Sarine is a white water in the mountain which is perfect to work on your technique and play endlessly, as its level of difficulty is increasing steadily.
- Distance: 8km
- Start point: from Gstaad to Rougemont
- Total duration: 3h30min to 4h
- Time on the river: 1h30min to 2h
- High quality canoe and paddles
- Neoprene equipment (wetsuit, life jacket, shoes), helmet
- Qualified canoe guide
- Transfer to the starting point and back to the base
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 14 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
*The barbecue (possible in all weather conditions, from 10 people onwards) consists of a menu with three kinds of salad, hot potatoes, 200g of grilled meat per person (chicken, pork, beef and spicy sausages), and as a dessert fruits with coffee.