Get ready to spend a wonderful time on the Soča River with your whole family! This tour on one of the most beautiful rivers in Europe is perfect for children from the age of 5 and everyone who wants to take it easy. We experience the river actively and spend an exciting day in amidst untouched nature.
We meet at the TOP extreme sports centre in Žaga 15 minutes before your chosen time. Here you can also park your cars. You will receive the equipment from us and can put it on in the changing rooms before our guides introduce you to the technique of paddling and explain safety instructions on the water.
After a short bus ride to the entry point (5km), we will go downriver through the emerald green waters of the Soča. Don't worry - your certified rafting guide will always tell you exactly what to do and lead you safely to the endpoint of the tour.
There are toilets and changing rooms which you can use after we exit the river. When everyone is ready, our minibus will take us back to the sports centre.
- River: Soča (difficulty level: class II)
- Description: With its very special emerald colour and the crystal clear water, the Soča is considered one the most beautiful rivers in the world. It offers a scenic and fun experience with moderate rapids of class II-IV.
- Route: from Čezsoča to our base
- Distance: 5km
- Total duration: 1h45min
- Time on the river: 45min
- High-quality raft
- Rafting gear (wetsuit, neoprene jacket and shoes, life jacket, helmet)
- State-certified rafting guide
- Transfer to the starting point
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 5 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability