Seize the chance to take a trip on the Soča, an emerald and crystal clear mountain river which belongs to the most beautiful ones in Europe! Kayaking is a real challenge for all those you want to experience the white water in a playful and sportive way.
We meet at the TOP Extreme Sports centre in Žaga 15 minutes before your chosen time. Here you can also park your car. You will receive the equipment from us and can put it on in the changing rooms. Afterwards, our guides will show you how to hold and use the paddle, but also how to get in and out of the boat.
We start directly from our base. The first 30min we stay close to it in shallow water and learn the basics of white water paddling. Afterwards, we let ourselves be carried by the current to a more difficult part of the route, where you can then face the challenge of paddling on an alpine river.
At the end of the tour, there are toilets and changing rooms. When everyone is ready, our minibus will take us back to the sports centre.
- River: Soča (difficulty level: class II-IV)
- Description: With its very special emerald colour and the crystal clear water, the Soča is considered one of the most beautiful rivers in the world. It offers a scenic and fun experience with moderate rapids of class II-IV.
- Route: from our base to Srpenica
- Distance: 3-5km
- Total duration: 2h30min
- Time on the river: 1h15min
- High-quality kayak and paddle
- Neoprene equipment (wetsuit, neoprene jacket and shoes, life jacket, helmet, spraydeck)
- Qualified kayaking guide
- Transfer back to the base
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability