Do you want to find out what it's like to fly a paraglider all by yourself? On this flight, you have the opportunity to do so. Your tandem pilot gives you the steering lines and supports you with tips. If you want, you can steer from shortly after take-off to shortly before landing. If it gets stressful, the pilot can take the lead again at any time.
- Meeting and Preparation: You meet your pilot at the booked time at the respective meeting point. If you fly on the Gerlitzen, you take the shuttle from the meeting point to the valley station of the Kanzelbahn and then take the Gipfelbahn to the top. At Radsberg, the meeting point is also the starting point.
- Start and Flight: Before you start, you will receive an introduction by your tandem pilot, who will explain what the flight will be like. Then the takeoff follows: after a few quick steps against the wind you are already in the air. If you start from Gerlitzen, you can enjoy the view of Lake Ossiach, Landskron Castle, Villach and the surrounding countryside. At the start from Radsberg you have a fantastic view of the Drau, the Rosental and the Karawanken.
- After Landing: The landing takes place at the respective meeting point, which means that you are back where you parked your car. If you want, you can look back on your flight with a cool drink in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Gerlitzen: Gerlitzen summit (1900m) - Annenheim (500m)
- Radsberg: Jausenstation Mickl (800m) - we will also land there
- Altitude covered (Gerlitzen): 1400m
- Total Duration: 1h30min
- Duration of the flight: 20-30min
- Type of flight: Panorama Flight
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, helmet, gloves
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Pictures/Videos bookable on site for extra charge
- Solid footwear
- Wind breaker
- Warm clothes / Long trousers and sweaters
- Money for lift ticket (on Gerlitzen)
- Minimum Age: 6 Years
- Minimum/Maximum Weight: 20/110kg
- Physical health
- Please inform the pilot about any physical limitations before the flight.