With this offer we give you a comprehensive insight into paragliding in up to 30 minutes of flying time. The difference in altitude of at least 800m provides great views. We choose the best flying area around Lake Lucerne. Enjoy a great flying experience, that will feel like a dream!
- Meeting and Preparation: Please arrive on time at the bottom station of the Pilatus mountain railway, with which we will get to the starting point. There the pilot prepares the paragliding equipment, hands over the helmet and harness and explains everything about take-off and landing.
- Start and Flight: The take-off is easy: On the command of the pilot you start running (depending on weather conditions 5 to 20m) and after a few steps we smoothly take off. Then you sit back in your comfortable paraglider seat and enjoy the flight experience. You have your hands free to take pictures. For those who like action, the pilot is willing to fly in impressive manoeuvers. He tries to extend your flight to the maximum time and looks for the updrafts - but you can always express your wishes. If you want to steer the glider yourself, this is often possible. The smooth landing rounds off the paragliding experience. The landing site is only a few minutes' walk from the meeting point.
- Route: from the Pilatus mountain to the bottom station of the Pilatus mountain railway
- Altitude covered: 800m
- Total duration: 2h
- Duration of the flight: 15-30min
- Type of flight: Panorama Flight
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, helmet
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Pictures (surcharge 30 CHF, payable on site)
- Solid footwear (can be borrowed on site)
- Summer: warm clothes (long trousers and sweaters), maybe windproof jacket (can be borrowed on site)
- Winter: ski clothes, maybe windproof jacket (can be borrowed on site) and gloves
- Money for the lift ticket (30 CHF)
- Camera for pictures
- Minimum age: 6 years
- Minimum/Maximum weight: 30-100kg