Our tour Rafting on the Dora Baltea - Families is ideal for all people who want to spend quality time with loved ones. Among rapids, sketches, laughter face the Dora Baltea will be easy. Helped by the guide that will be in your own raft, you will face the rapids with the right technique and a good amount of determination.
Once you get to our base, we will quickly fill out the registration forms, which will be followed by a theoretical explanation of about 15 minutes. We will give you the time to wear the equipment provided by our facility before we will make a test run in the little lake located a few steps from our base.
Thanks to the calm water of the lake you can practice paddling for about 10 minutes and after everyone has had the time to practice we will be ready for the real experience! Between rapids and paddling manoeuvres, time will fly and after about 40 minutes, we will have reached the endpoint of the tour.
We will then take you back to our base with our own vehicles, where you will be able to use our changing rooms and our relaxation areas.
- River: Dora Baltea
- Description: The Dora Baltea River flows powerfully through the nature of the Aosta Valley.
- Distance: 3.5km
- Total Duration: 3h
- Rafting Duration (time on the river): 2h
- Complete high-quality whitewater equipment and raft
- Neoprene equipment (wetsuit, vest, socks, life jacket)
- Certified rafting guide
- Transfer to starting point / back to the base
- Microfleece or thermal t-shirt
- A second pair of shoes (which can get wet)
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 6 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability